By design, Videos on Social Media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram are not mean’t to be downloaded but viewed online or streamed. But like any other thing, there are methods to get the videos downloaded.
I will be highlighting the methods to download the videos in this post.
1. How to Download Facebook Video
Method 1 to Download Facebook Video
- Get the Link or Url to the Video on Facebook eg: https://mobile.facebook.com/video_redirect/?src=https%3A%2F%2Fvideo.fabv3-1.fna.fbcdn.net%2Fv%2Ft42.9040-2%2F89014737_227329298374449_5500605894917881856_n.mp4 Facebook Link Video
- Visit Facebook Video Downloader website: https://fbdownloader.net/
- Paste the Video url you copied, and hit the “Go” button. The video is searched, and if it is a valid url, it shows the download button, and you can start downloading.
Method 2 to Download Facebook Video
- If you are on computer system, you can navigate to the video page, click watch, then right click to “Save to Device” to download the video into your computer.
2. How To Download Twitter Video
- Navigate to the Twitter Video page, then copy the URL or Link
- Open a new tab on your browser, and goto Twitter Video Downloader http://twittervideodownloader.com/
- Click on Download.
- The Site will search for the Video and ask you to Start Downloading
3. How To Download Youtube Video
- Get the URL or Link of the Youtube Video eg. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfWtlQzVIiY
- Open SaveFrom Website: https://en.savefrom.net as seen above
- Paste the Video URL and click on Download
- If the link is valid and video or audio is available, it brings various download option, you select your preferred option, then start downloading.
If you have any comments, suggestions, you can drop in the comment section below.
Happy Downloading to your device…
What people searched for:
- how to download videos online on facebook, instagram, twitter, youtube
- how to download audio, video from facebook, twitter, youtube, instagram – use fbdown.net, facebook